Thursday, March 31, 2022

Dresses

 Hey guys! It's my birthday, yay! I just wanted to give an update on the final decisions for the clothes I'll be wearing on the short film as Margot. 


Day 1

this is the "happy dress", I bought it just for this film.

Day 2


This is the famous red dress I have used in my last portfolio project. I also wore it in one of this year's projects. It came to a point where it has emotional value to me, :P


Day 3



I want to film this on Friday. I already have everything prepared, so when I start filming it's not going to be complicated and stressful, but rather smooth and enjoyable.

That's all I can say for now! See you soon... I'll update you on how my day is going to go!


                                            


No comments:

Post a Comment

CR

          Couleur du Jour is a short film inspired by the idea of having “perfection” in society. It questions whether having a “perfect” li...