Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Poster Making Process

 Hey guys! I want to figure out what aesthetic I want for my piece! I will make a mood board and think about ideas for the posters more in depth throughout today's blog post!

- The first thing I know ( and you guys might have figured out) is that I really like a Wes Anderson vibe. The whole colors thing got me excited because I can make something inspired by him. Here are some possible inspo covers:







I also love the movie Call Me By Your Name, It's beautiful! I love the cover and the art in this piece, therefore I want to inspire myself with it too.






I think I want 1 poster to have yellow and green vibes, and another one to be either a contrast os color and black and white or blue or red, I don't know yet.
- some possible ideas are a picture of Marylin doing yoga (it's on the short film) with the garden leaves on the back, I can also draw a calendar and make a simple poster with just a calendar. I could also have a picture of Marylin on her bike as she is going out of her house.

Mood boards ( made by me or from the internet): 











No comments:

Post a Comment

CR

          Couleur du Jour is a short film inspired by the idea of having “perfection” in society. It questions whether having a “perfect” li...