Sunday, March 27, 2022

How am I doing? How do I feel about this project?

 I feel like I don't talk enough about how I've been in my blog posts, and I know it's not what I am writing it for, but I feel like I should be able to take my stress away a little bit, take a second to think about what I am doing and how that affects me. Lately I've been very tired. I don't really know why, I try my best to sleep well, eat healthy and do all of that stuff. But for some reason, I am always tired and unmotivated, it's really weird. My job is also making me a little stressed, I feel restrained by having to work instead of doing things intuitively. I work around 6:30 hours to 7:20 hours ( which I wasn't even supposed to do but I have to) !!!!! Anyways, living in a little cycle when all I can think about is doing things right can be very sad. Although I love film and I love the project that I am making, sometimes I just feel like I should do something more relaxing and that takes less energy. I know I have issues with time management, and I have improved those and I'm still working on them, but I have some weeks where I just spiral down...

I hope it is understandable that I have my moments, but anything I don't do in one of those "spiral down" weeks I make up for in my energized weeks...

Another thing that has been stressing me out is that my birthday is coming up. I usually love my birthdays, but this time, I feel weird, I feel like time is passing by so fast that I am losing control of my reality.... the days are getting faster and I am sort of having a little crisis...

Anyways, I feel like I shouldn't keep going with this whole talking about me thing or else I'll go down a rabbit hole and write nonstop. This was enough ranting...

However, I am still obviously focused on the project, I love it, I want it to happen and I want it to be perfect. I want this to be the project I show to people when they ask me about my hobbies. After all, I did apply to university with a media production major! :P (go noles btw hehe)

Thanks for coming to my TED Talk!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CR

          Couleur du Jour is a short film inspired by the idea of having “perfection” in society. It questions whether having a “perfect” li...