Friday, March 5, 2021

Gathering Elements for Filming Day (Day 11)

 Hello! I am back! 

 Today was very challenging for me. I kept thinking about what I should write for today's post for a long time. Honestly, I feel a little bit stuck.

So, there are some things for my video production that I needed from others. This includes the tux for the husband character, the dress for Marylin and a vynil. I really want these in scene because they help create that historical atmosphere. 

Historically accurate elements

    I asked my friends, and I am going to be able to have access to the tux. My other friend who owns the vinyl isn't in town but can still figure out a way for me to get it. The only thing I am still waiting on for a response is the dress. If I end up not getting the access to that dress, then I'll improvise. Thankfully, I already have a plan B. 

    Plan B: I have a party dress that is a bit flowy, the top can be covered with an apron. The image in the right is my "improvisation". 

Once I have pictures of the other elements or have them physically with me, I will update you guys.

Production/Setting

The production elements I do have are a camera, a tripod and my house lights. I might film during the day so that I can have sunlight to my favor. These are the camera and tripod I have:



Filming Times

Saturday:

I am thinking of filming my clip tomorrow, on Saturday (3/5/2021). This is the agenda of times for that day:

- 10:30 am- Go to publix to buy ingredients for fake blood
-  12:00 pm- Have fake blood ready; set up setting.
-  1:00 pm- 2:30pm-  Start receiving actors, getting ready- doing makeup, hair, etc.
-  2:30 pm- 3:00pm- lunch break (I eat lunch a bit later than people from the U.S.)
- 3:00 pm- sunset- filming. 

If I don't get to film tomorrow, that's okay. I can't film on Sunday though because I have an event. I can figure out a day during the week or even next weekend.

I will keep you guys updated! Thank you for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment

CR

          Couleur du Jour is a short film inspired by the idea of having “perfection” in society. It questions whether having a “perfect” li...