Saturday, March 12, 2022

Act 1 Script

 Hey guys! Today I started with my script. I used Celtx to help me organize it. I am still trying to figure things out but at least I am getting it done. I have also looked at tutorials on the internet ( like Wikihow: https://www.wikihow.com/Write-a-Script) to help me better write my story. I am in between either doing the whole script first or alternating between script and storyboard. 

This takes me a very long time because it is very hard for me to get the right amount of detail; I don't want to go too into it or else I'll start to overcomplicate things.




If you are interested in reading it with more quality on the image you can use the link for my Celtx:  Act 1: Yellow, Yellow, Yellow


There were many things about Celtx that I liked. I want to explore their features better as I go.





No comments:

Post a Comment

CR

          Couleur du Jour is a short film inspired by the idea of having “perfection” in society. It questions whether having a “perfect” li...