Saturday, March 6, 2021

Change of Plans (Day 12)

 I finally got an answer from the dress owner, and unfortunately I will not have access to it. I ended up buying my own dress on Amazon. It’s arriving on Monday, which means that I might film next Saturday. It’s red and flowy, and something I get to do now is not worry about getting the dress dirty. 

 For the husband’s look, I will style his hair using gel and a comb to give it a “pushed back” look. I might countour the actor’s face to make him look older. His clothes are a tux and some nice shoes.

  I have decided that I will be acting as Marylin. I am using a hair curler, gel, bobby pins and lots of hairspray to achieve the fifties’ look. I will wear a red dress and black shoes, red lipstick and cat eyeliner.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CR

          Couleur du Jour is a short film inspired by the idea of having “perfection” in society. It questions whether having a “perfect” li...