Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Act 2 Script

 Hey guys!!! I finally have my Act 2 script! I am very happy about how the story is overall going smoothly! I do write a bit, my only concern is that my piece might exceed 5 minutes but I'll make sure it's not by too much. Act 2 is the longest act and therefore took me the most time. I had to think about how to portray the emotions I wanted in a way that seemed a little post-modernist, Truman show vibe, with very exaggerated and comical traits. I am happy with this piece! I want to start filming on Monday the 28th because the dress I ordered only gets here the 23rd and I have a family thing going on along with work.  





By the way, my free trial with Celtx ended and I'm so sad because now I can't do many cool stuff like exporting a link that is non- editable. That means I can't share the link with you guys :( But above is a sneak peek!


I'm as sad as Margot in Act II! 



My next step is the storyboard for act II and the script for Act III. I'll see which one I want to do first.  This is it for now, bye!




No comments:

Post a Comment

CR

          Couleur du Jour is a short film inspired by the idea of having “perfection” in society. It questions whether having a “perfect” li...