Friday, March 12, 2021

Getting Back On Track (Day 14)

 Hi! I have great news I want to share... the dress is finally here!

Now I have all of the elements I need to film my video!

Here is a picture of the dress:


         I really liked the way it looks, and it definitely fits like a fifties' dress would. It also comes with a waist band to give the body a more hourglass figure. I am super excited to start filming!

        I decided that the best day to film would be Sunday, because I have family plans on the other days. I will have the whole day to film. I also have thought before of filming on multiple days, but the problem with that is that the hair and makeup I will have to do for the characters are going to take a long time, and I might not be able to make them look the same twice. I want to avoid making my viewers confused by that type of inconvenience, so one day of filming it is. 
        Also, I have never really gone in detail about the products I am going to use for the characters' looks. So in this post, I am doing that.




No comments:

Post a Comment

CR

          Couleur du Jour is a short film inspired by the idea of having “perfection” in society. It questions whether having a “perfect” li...